One of the prestigious and well-known HBCUs goes by means of what’s being labeled a “housing disaster.”
In keeping with Howard College freshman, Chandler Robinson, fellow pupils have been uncovered to mildew and others hospitalized as a result of they had been coughing up blood and having respiratory points.
Robinson recorded herself talking concerning the situations of housing on the campus of the distinguished college and posted it to Instagram. The video was additionally posted on Twitter by @cocoapimpcess.
PLEASE SHARE! THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING AT HOWARD UNIVERSITY RIGHT NOW! pic.twitter.com/TfNtznwsLz
— Lee (@cocoapimpcess) October 19, 2021